I am a gentle soul whose gift is seeing sacredness with the heart. My wish is that the stories and photos will uplift your heart. Like a rainbow of light.
My journey changed abruptly a few years ago. I had my own business providing angel and animal sessions across the country. One of my gifts is I can see guardian angels when I pray. I am also sensitive to feeling what the animals feel. I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), and an empath, which means I feel things very deeply.
Then my nephew died of leukemia, and my daughter’s fiance was killed in a hit and run car accident that she witnessed. It was so hard to see her suffer and not be able to fix it. But I could be with her and just be a Mom. A short while later my own mom passed away. I am used to being the strong, happy, optimistic one, the angel lady. But the constant stress resulted in me developing anxiety and depression. I set my business aside. I needed to rest, to focus on healing myself and being there for my daughter.
That was a few years ago. Life is calmer now, thankfully. I learned a lot on my healing journey, including asking for help, leaning on God and the angels much more, and how to just be in the moment. Photography became an important healing tool for me. Taking a walk in nature, seeing the beauty of flowers and light, all helped me find hope and trust in God again. Although I am still working on trust and letting go of worry… a work in progress.
I started my blog to share the beauty that I kept discovering in the gray times. Perhaps by sharing my journey and my gifts, I can be like an angel cheerleader for you, bringing inspiration and encouragement. You are not alone. There is always hope!
Some things I love:
- My funny lovebug dog Lucy, (That’s her picture with wings)
- Mini-donkeys, whose Hee-Haw braying always make me laugh
- Finding feathers unexpectedly… a gift from the angels
- Daisies blooming everywhere
- Yoga to calm my busy mind, and stretch my body
- Really good chocolate
- Nature walks with my camera
- Over 16 years experience
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Angel Therapy Practitioner® through internationally known author Dr. Doreen Virtue
- Basic and Advanced Animal Communication, with author Penelope Smith
- Owner of the Rainbow Healing Center for 10 years
- Provided animal communication for trainers, vets, Spirit Horse Center and animal lovers across the country
- Co-author for the book Angel on My Shoulder
- Taught workshops on angels, animal communication, reiki and much more
Welcome! I am so glad you found your way here.
“ Soft, gentle nourisher. Sacred photo-maker, imprinting hearts with hope. Shining divine angel light.”